Willowbrook Farms is pleased to announce we have been accepted into the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This post is to help walk you through the setup/assignment process so that your earned rewards dollars (not your savings) go to Willowbrook Farms.
In order to walk through this process, you need to have a Kroger rewards card. If you do not have one, stop into your local Kroger store and ask for one, activate it using the instructions provided, and then follow the instructions below to link Willowbrook Farms to your card.
Ready to link up? Here we go! (important to note: these instructions are from a computer, not a cell phone… steps may change slightly if you are on a hand held device)
- Navigate to Kroger.com
- Click the “sign in” button in the upper right corner and select “Sign In” from the drop down menu
- Sign into your account using your username and password
- Click on the Sign In Button in the upper right corner that now has your name on it (same button, renamed)
- Select “My Account” from the drop down
- When the page loads, click on the link to Community Rewards on the left side of the screen
- In the search box, enter code JJ766 (or Willowbrook Farms Animal Sanctuary Inc)
- Click the blue Enroll button under the name of our farm that will show in the search result boxes. We are the one in Bloomfield.
- You will see a message that you have successfully enrolled in Community Rewards and the information about our organization is displayed when you are done.
I really do appreciate any and all people who choose us to be their organization.
I do want to say one thing – if you are a Kroger shopper, please choose an organization even if its not us. Funding is so important to not-for-profits and when a company like Kroger creates a program, shoppers should use it. Of course… we would love it if you thought our efforts worthy to be your selected organization.