Below are multiple ways you can help us live and educate our mission. Aside from all of these, please consider a plant-based lifestlye (if you aren’t plant-based already). The impact a plant-based diet has on personal health, animal health, and environmental health is staggering.
DIRECT DONATIONS – Give directly to WFAS
- Become a patron with scheduled monthly donations via Patreon
- Sponsor one of our residents with a monthly contribution.
- Donate via Paypal
- Venmo: Willowbrook
COMMUNITY PROGRAMS – Use reward programs to benefit WFAS
- Amazon Smile is the charitable rewards side of Amazon. If you are an Amazon Prime Member, you sign into AmazonSmile and select WFAS as your charity. Shop your normal just use the Amazon Smile link.
- Kroger Community Rewards Partnership– Kroger supports charitable organizations. Click this link to find out how to link your Kroger membership to Willowbrook Farms. NOTE: For Indiana Kroger Shoppers Only
- Facebook Fundraisers are a popular, safe, and super convenient way to give. Visit our Facebook page and click “Create Fundraiser” to get started.
- eBay allows sellers to donate proceeds of their sales to charitable organizations. Please consider this as an option if you are an eBay seller.
SHOPPING HABITS – Modify your shopping habits
- Shop Amazon Smile and select WFAS as your charity.
- Buy merchandise from our Bonfire Shop.
- Charity Charge is a credit card you can obtain and all cash back rewards are donated to the charity of your choice (select us).
- Purchase an item from our Amazon Wishlist for Willowbrook Farms
- Shop from our Chewy Wishlist for Willowbrook Farms.
- Start your own fundraiser on behalf of us on Facebook
- Start your own fundraiser WITH milestones and goals on Tiltify.
EMPLOYEE MATCHING PROGRAM
If you choose to donate to Willowbrook Farms, it is possible your employer has a matching program we would qualify within.
Look to the company policies to find out if a donation to our organization qualifies. If it does, there may be things we need to do on our end (like register with a 3rd party organization like Benevity). We are willing to do this, we just need you to let us know what we need to do. Feel free to email us with those instructions or reach out to us on any of our social media platforms.
SOCIAL MEDIA HABITS – helpful and FREE habits that help us
- Follow us on all social media platforms (we actually do post a few things different depending on what the platform is).
- Like posts
- Comment something positive or even just a single emoji
- Tag a friend in the comments
- Share your personal experience with us or one of the resident animals
- Give us an occasional shout out or positive review
- Recommend us to people you meet
VOLUNTEER – we currently do not have volunteer opportunities.
Have questions or other opportunities you’d like us to be aware of? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org